Goa has been serving as an all-time party destination for a long time now. Be it with friends or cousins, the first picked destination to travel where one can indulge into endless parties has only one name; that is Goa. Beautiful tiny shacks, bottles of beer, glasses of tasty Feni and some deliciously finger licking cuisines set the bar so high that one cannot think of going to other places if they have party and enjoyment in their mind.
But let me tell you one thing. Goa is not only about parties, beer bottles and cuisines. It has much more to discover and explore if you really want to dig into that place. If you want to travel all the way to Goa and find out the real essence of this place, then be ready to get a completely different picture of it.
The real pulse of Goa lies elsewhere. Where? To find out, have a look below.
- Have you heard of the Butterfly Conservatory in Goa? Most probably no. This is the most beautiful place where one gets to see a huge number of butterflies of various colors and sizes. One can also feed them some juicy fruits and watch them gathering to collect the nectar. This is actually the most colorful place in entire Goa. Near this conservatory lies the spice plantation of Goa as well. One can check that out too.
- People may never think of visiting the spice plantation in Goa. But this is one of the offbeat places here to visit. The spice plantations have a very engaging smell and one can also get to see a lot of elephants there where they can play with them as well.
- Have to ever thought of catching a crab? If no, then in Goa you can get this opportunity. There are Goan backwaters and sea beaches where this thing is done with the help of ‘Kobblem’ which are small handmade nets. In Goa, there are many crab catching tours planned where one can take part. But if you are a bit scared about getting snaps from crabs, then this activity is definitely not for you.
- Sunset is one fantastic and amazing thing to watch in Goa. You can make it even more beautiful by watching it from the river cruise which happens on the Mandovi River. These cruise sessions are organized by Goa Tourism Development Corporation to watch the sunset or have a cruise on a moonlight. There are two types of cruise possible. One starts from Panaji Jetty to Zuari Bay and the second to Aldona and the Mineral Water Spring.
- There are many little islands around Goa which are away from the regular crowds of tourists. There are many ferry rides by which one can reach there and these places have some serenely beautiful nature and small churches and Portuguese style houses around.
Indian rail reservation has become easy now and one can easily reach Goa by booking a rail ticket via online websites.